An exciting bike ride to discover some of the most suggestive places in Palermo.
The Parco della Favorita (or Royal Reserve), is the largest green park in the city. Built in 1799 by Ferdinand III of Bourbon, it was mainly his private hunting reserve and the Palazzina Cinese, ancient royal residence of the Bourbons.
The tour will continue in the direction of Mondello, with characteristic seaside village surrounded by splendid liberty villas and neighboring it “Capo Gallo nature reserve”.
Parco della Favorita, Casina Cinese, Mondello, borgo marinaro.
- Language: italian, english, german, french;
- Option for private tours;
- Meeting point: via Onorato n.8
- Duration: 4h (show up 10' before the tour);
- Minimum 2 people;
- Departure time: from Tuesday to Friday, at 9:00;
- Included: bike, helmet (optional for adults), expert and fun guides ;-)
- Bottle of water and stop for an ice cream at an artisan ice cream shop;
- Comfortable shoes (heels not recommended), and clothing appropriate to the season;
2 People Min.
From € 55,00