Our bike tour aims to introduce one of the most iconic and mysterious sites of Palermo, where faith and story mix in a unique place. It will deal with the history of the Catacombs, the embalming techniques of the bodies by the friars, the main figures present in the crypt and the bond of the people to this eternal vigil. The tour is completed on the return by the tasting of Palermo's street food and the visit of the Unesco itinerary such as Porta Nuova, the Cathedral and Quattro Canti.
Capuchin catacombs, Porta Nuova/Royal Palace, Cathedral, Quattro Canti.
- Language: italian, english, french, german;
- Option for private tours;
- Meeting point: Discesa dei Giudici n.13
- Duration: 2,5-3h (show up 10' before the tour);
- Departure time: from January to December 9:30, except holidays;
- Included: bicycle, helmet (optional for adults), entrance ticket to the Catacombs, expert and entertaining guides 😉
- Comfortable shoes (heels not recommended), and clothing appropriate to the season;
- In case of rain or bad weather conditions, we can do the tour by walk.
Partenze il giovedì e venerdì alle 9:30 dal meeting point di Discesa dei Giudici. Il bike tour include anche i biglietti di ingresso.
Min. 4 persons
Starting from € 50,00