GUIDED BIKE TOUR
Ride with a local guide through more than 28 centuries of History in Palermo Old Town, among Baroque churches, Norman palaces, Renaissance fountains,
Pedala con noi alla riscoperta di più di 28 secoli di Storia di Palermo. Fra mille vie e cento piazze, chiese barocche e palazzi normanni,
PEDALARE NON E’ MAI STATO COSI’ … CULTURALE !
PERCHE’ SCEGLIERE I NOSTRI TOURS ?
- Vogliamo condividere con te la nostra passione per la nostra città in modo divertente e sostenibile!
- La nostra sede si trova in pieno Centro Storico, nell’ elegante area pedonale, perfetto punto di partenza per esplorare la città.
- I nostri itinerari coprono più luoghi rispetto agli altri tour : in bici si vede di più in poco tempo.
- L’ingresso ad un eccezionale palazzo aristocratico o ad una splendida chiesa/oratorio è sempre incluso nel contributo.
- Ogni tour termina con un l’assaggio del nostro tradizionale “street food”.
- Renderemo il tuo viaggio a Palermo semplice, accessibile e divertente.
1. Is it safe to cycle in Palermo?
Excursions have been planned by our experts to cycle along cycle-pedestrian tracks with no cars or tourist buses (apart from few exceptions where you have to pay attention and follow the team leader’s instructions). Every participant will be given a professional helmet (even though it is not compulsory in Italy) for a safer cycling experience and for respect of all those cyclists who are used to wearing it.
2. How many people are there in each group?
Our groups are not too big, from a minimum of 2 participants up to 8. In this way we can pay more attention to the participants’ necessities and we can guarantee their safety. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any particular request.
3. Do we go inside the museums and monuments?
Our tours are designed to enjoy the city from a insider’s perspective and come away with a greater understanding of its history and layout. You will admire amazing monuments from outside and our folding bikes will allow you to enter and visit beautiful historical palaces or museums that are normally prohibited to cyclists with their conventional bikes.
4. Do I have to book in advance?
Yes, you have to book at least 24 hours in advance.
5. What is your weather policy?
Palermo’s climate is absolutely great, it hardly ever rains, and should it happen… it would be a good excuse to stop at a good cafè. We have rain ponchos available for purchase in our office for anyone that needs them. We will gladly buy the ponchos back if they are not used during your tour. We encourage all guests to consult the weather forecast and to dress accordingly. Anyway the coordinator is the only the person who can cancel the tour. His decision depends on exceptional circumstances and not on his will.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
We ask you a deposit by Paypal to confirm your reservation. We are happy to offer full refunds for our Tour if the reservation is cancelled more than 48 hours (2 days) before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 48 hours of the scheduled tour.
7. Is this tour appropriate for children ?
Yes! We have various sized city bikes. Please let us know the size of your children when making your reservation and we will provide you with the right bike. Unfortunately, we do not have adult tricycles, adult tandems, or bikes with training wheels for adults or children that may be less confident in their riding ability. Please just keep in mind that children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
Palermo: 21, Discesa dei Giudici- 90133
ORARIO DI APERTURA:
Lunedì- Domenica: 9.30 – 18:30
+39 328 284 3734